Friday, October 16, 2015

Survey time

I was going to wait until a little longer to post up the survey, but I figured that whoever hasn't played it just isn't interested in it. It's a minimalist survey with poorly constructed questions. It would have been a lot easier if I wasn't going to change the game again, but all things are pointing in that direction. So here it is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WBFRLGX

If you're interested and you've played the game, answer the survey to give me some feedback.

So, with the programming in mind, the more I work on it, the more plausible it all seems. I'm going to try and get a system up and running within the next few weeks. I'll then incorporate some of the content that's already there into the new system and push out yet another alpha version. It's quite a journey, but honestly, really fun.

Looking forward to your survey answers!

Update:*
Oh my god, I love you guys! I'm getting so many wonderful responses. It's funny because people keep pointing out things that I know the answer to, but don't want to give away. What I will say is: Yes, there will be pregnancy, yes, you can bimbo all the women in the family, no, there is not going to be any loli/shota-con, yes, there will be cuckolding, yes, there will be conclusive endings (with one true ending)... there is so much more here that I can't explain it all/don't want to spoil.

A few people pointed out some scenes that made me giggle because of convoluted it sounds... but, no one has pointed out the surprised butt sex between Kevin-Judy. Has no one found it? XD

3 comments:

  1. I found it.

    IIRC, t'was to talk to her, go with her to the market, don't change bottles, help her, carnival, ball throwing game, play for fun, watch with her, put hand on shoulder, and so on.

    ReplyDelete