Sunday, October 11, 2015

Alpha Version .002!!

Hello everyone,

As promised, here it is, Sex and Sex Again Alpha Ver.002. Get it on MediaFire or Mega.nz and play it online at TextAdventures.

I won't lie to you, rebuilding this game from the ground up over four and a half weekends was pretty hard. I'm unhappy with it's unfinished state, but such is the way of early access. I figure that it'll probably take another 3-4 good weekends before I completely finish all the male-female(family) content. I don't like taking too long, nor do I like making people wait, so here it is for you to test out.

The most complete are the Kevin-Judy and Kevin-Abby content. I figured out why the Kevin-Kelly stuff was so hard to write... it's the longest one yet. I'ts at 150 pages and maybe 55% complete, (I should stop giving percentages because I over estimate too much). I'm quite frustrated, really because I took two weekends on it instead of one...

I'm going to take it easy for the next week or two and then post up a link to gather some info through a survey. I'm taking ideas on what I should work on next, so give me your suggestions! I'll also take any interesting questions you guys think I should include in the survey.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys think about this game so far. Thank you and enjoy!

*As a side note, I'm going to post this on reddit. Check out the "The game" tab for links to all that.

7 comments:

  1. After reading your story (I mainly go for the Judy route) I'm kind of curious as to what your twine work space looks like. You had a lot of similar passages that ended up dead, but could have easily ended up on the same route as another passage. I know you said that twine 2 doesn't use the same if/else script as twine 1, but I think you should look into utilizing what twine 2 does have (or convert to twine 1 which I think is easier, or rather easier to find information about). I'd be happy to help you out in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheha, it's a mess. Yeah, I'm looking up tutorials and hoping to get something going on for real before I start adding in a bunch of coding. It will only slow things down and not add any content. I'd rather have one giant conversion version than little bits here and there that I'll probably need to convert in the end anyways. But thank you for your offer!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait until the 8 inch dick content. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.

    From what I've seen so far, Abby's the kind of person who demeans others as a means of self-protection, and has sex for the sense of security it gives.

    This is due to her insecurity with herself, and perhaps she only wishes to be loved, and not doted on simply because of physical or familial reasons.

    This, of course, is just my speculation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, I can neither deny or confirm your suspicions. What I can say though is that there is another layer to most characters, so congratulations on picking that up. :D

      Delete
    2. Gotta say, at first I seriously disliked Abby, but having found that part - thanks to the back button - I have grown to like her quite a lot.

      Judy still best girl - or woman - though.

      Delete
  4. In my self-interest, I humbly request you work on, in priority, Judy > Abby > Kelly.

    Why my self-interest? Because I am human, and humans are very selfish.

    On a more serious note, I feel the most affection from Judy, and Abby second, having discovered the other side to Abby. I don't feel much for Kelly simply because her not having as varied content compared to Judy and Abby makes her feel very lacking, and as such, more difficult to care about. I would personally prefer you to work on Judy and Abby since they seem to be more in-depth at this moment than Kelly. As such, I feel it is best to finish characters first instead of working on another and leaving them all half-complete, thus making the process entirely more simple.

    This is, of course, just my opinion, and it is your choice to do as you will.

    ReplyDelete