Saturday, December 5, 2015

Well, I tried

I was hopefully going to release a demo version of the game today, but got caught up in some stuff this week. It'll probably take me a few days into next week to finish and release a test build with the beginning character customization, a masturbation scene and one sex scene between Kevin-Judy and Kelly-James. It's mostly finished, the hardest thing being making the first part of any one thing/scene/system. But, once I think something is finished, I remember that I have to add trackers into everything. And once I start building the trackers in, I realize that I need different systems to help account for all variations/flags/story, all compounding and taking an annoyingly long amount of time.

What I will be calling Ver002.5 will be a blog exclusive release, because it seriously is just a test build, so keep an eye out for it this upcoming week. I want the first official build to have the city movement system fully fleshed out, and a "lite" complete version of Judy and James' day, which will require a lot more work. Until then.

3 comments:

  1. I thought something i had happen to you lol. I love your writing and i'm a guy who doesn't get off on writing n yet you got me off.... wait that didn't come out right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to it. hope the new system fleshes out.

    ReplyDelete